May 25, 2021
As the anniversary of Baba Muktananda’s lunar birthday begins to dawn in the Eastern Hemisphere, you may have noticed that a special collection of images is being featured on the Siddha Yoga path website.
Each of the images in this collection depicts, in one way or another, the letter “M” as it has appeared throughout Baba’s month on the grounds of Shree Muktananda Ashram. “M” brings to mind Baba’s name—Muktananda—and the many sightings of this letter reinforce our celebration of his birthday on the Siddha Yoga path.
After viewing these photographs, you too may begin to perceive the letter “M” in your surroundings. Therefore, I invite you to take photos of the manifestations of “M” that you come across and send them to the Siddha Yoga path website. Your glimpses of “M” will also be featured for visitors to the Siddha Yoga path website to see and be inspired by.
How to Submit Your Photographs of “M”
- To submit your photos, please click on the link below.
- You are welcome to submit up to three photographs at a time.
- Use a JPEG file format no larger than 2 MB in size for each photo.
- Upon submission, indicate the location of the photograph in the country and city section of the form.
- Please make a separate submission if your photos are from different locations.
Website Department Head