Sightings of “M” bring to mind Baba Muktananda’s name and reinforce our remembrance of Baba and his eternal presence in our lives.
Ever since photographs of the letter “M” seen in nature around Shree Muktananda Ashram first appeared on the Siddha Yoga path website, Siddha Yogis throughout the world have begun noticing the letter emerging in their own natural environment.
I invite and encourage you to take photos of the manifestations of “M” that you perceive in your surroundings and to send them to the Siddha Yoga path website. They may be added to the collection of “M” images for all visitors to the website to see and be inspired by.
How to Submit Your Photographs of “M”
- To submit your photos, please click on the link below.
- You are welcome to submit up to three photographs at a time.
- Use a JPEG file format no larger than 2 MB in size for each photo.
- Upon submission, indicate the location of the photograph in the country and city section of the form.
- Please make a separate submission if your photos are from different locations.
Website Department Head