You are invited to share your photos in three new galleries on the Siddha Yoga path website. Each new gallery has a theme:
On the Siddha Yoga path, Lord Ganesh is honored as the god of wisdom and the intellect. Swans, known as hamsa in Sanskrit, as well as honeycombs are visual themes in Gurumayi’s Message for 2019.
A selection of the photographs submitted will be displayed in the three different galleries on the Siddha Yoga path website.
How to Submit Your Photos
- You are welcome to share up to three photos with each submission.
- Please use a JPEG file format no larger than 2 MB in size for each photo.
- Please note that the photos must meet these criteria:
- be original, taken by you
- not be displayed on the internet or published in any way
- not have a personal or professional logo
- Submission for these galleries is open until December 31, 2019.
- To submit your photos, click on the link below.