This year, the SYDA Foundation is once again providing an option for Siddha Yogis and new seekers to participate in Sweet Surprise via audio webcast multiple times throughout the year. For a reduced registration fee, you may register for a multiple participation package for five, ten, fifteen, twenty, or twenty-five times. You may participate in Sweet Surprise 2020 online via the Siddha Yoga path website and also in Siddha Yoga Ashrams, meditation centers, and participating chanting and meditation groups. A requirement to purchase a multiple participation package is to first participate in Sweet Surprise one time.
Registration is now open for all multiple participation packages for Sweet Surprise.
Commonly Asked Questions
What are the registration fees for the multiple participation packages?
After you have participated one time in Sweet Surprise, you may purchase one of five packages. The registration fees are based on age: adults or young adults who are age 24 or younger.
Registration fees for USA:
Registration fees in other countries:
Registration fees for residents in countries other than the USA may vary. Registration fees for packages for your country will be displayed as you go through online registration.
Can I use a participation from my multiple participation package for a friend or family member?
No, the package of Sweet Surprise is only for one person, i.e., for yourself. This cannot be transferred.
I have purchased a multiple participation package online. Can I participate in a Siddha Yoga Ashram, meditation center, or chanting and meditation group?
For those residing in USA:
- If you have purchased the package online, you’ll be able to indicate on the Participate page that you wish to participate at a Siddha Yoga Ashram, meditation center, or participating chanting and meditation group. To see this option, please scroll down to the bottom of the Participate page.
- When you check the box that says “Yes, I confirm,” you are confirming that you wish to participate in Sweet Surprise at a Siddha Yoga Ashram, meditation center, or a chanting and meditation group. You will then receive an email voucher that you can print and take with you when you go to the venue to participate in Sweet Surprise.
- Each email voucher allows you to participate once in any Siddha Yoga Ashram, meditation center, or chanting and meditation group in the USA. When you participate at a Siddha Yoga venue, you’ll have used one participation from the multiple participation package that you purchased online.
- You may participate multiple times in a Siddha Yoga venue. You will need to go to the Participate page each time and indicate that you wish to participate at a Siddha Yoga venue.
- Note that participation in the multiple participation packages is not transferable to another person.
For those residing outside of the USA:
- If you have purchased a multiple participation package online, you may only participate online.
Can I purchase a multiple participation package in a Siddha Yoga Ashram or meditation center?
Yes. Please check with the Siddha Yoga Ashram or meditation center near you for availability. If you purchase a multiple participation package in a Siddha Yoga Ashram or meditation center, you will only be able to use it at a Siddha Yoga Ashram or meditation center in the country where you purchased it.
I bought a multiple participation package and have finished all my participations. Can I buy another multiple participation package?
Yes, once you have completed participation in your current package, you may purchase another multiple participation package or a one-time participation. However, you won’t be able to buy another multiple participation package until you have completed your current package.
I do not see the option to register for a multiple participation package, only for one-time participation. What can I do?
One-time participation in Sweet Surprise is a prerequisite to register in a multiple participation package.
- If you haven’t done so, please sign in to your Siddha Yoga Online Account.
- If you have previously participated in Sweet Surprise on the Siddha Yoga path website, you will be able to register for the multiple participation package. If the multiple participation option is not available, please email email@example.com.
- If you have participated in Sweet Surprise in a Siddha Yoga Ashram, meditation center, or chanting and meditation group or as a guest, and you want to register for a multiple participation package online, you will need to indicate that you have done so by clicking the box “Yes, I confirm” on the Registration page.
Can I register guests to participate in a multiple participation package with me?
No, you may not register a guest for a multiple participation package. However, if you wish to register a guest to participate with you, you can purchase a one-time participation for the guest from your Siddha Yoga Online Account from the Guest Registration Page.
If I buy a multiple participation package and do not use all participations, what will happen?
The scheduling period for Sweet Surprise ends on Monday, November 30, 2020. If you do not finish the package by that time, you won’t be able to participate in Sweet Surprise after November 30, and you will not receive a refund.
What is the cancellation policy for a multiple participation package?
If you registered online:
- If you have not yet launched Sweet Surprise and you request a refund while registration for multiple participation packages is open, the fee for the package will be refunded minus a 10% processing fee.
- No part of the package fee can be refunded once one participation of Sweet Surprise of the package has been launched.
If you registered in a Siddha Yoga Ashram or meditation center:
- To cancel your registration, please contact the location where you registered.