You are invited to submit a creative expression inspired by Gurumayi's Message for 2018 to the Siddha Yoga path website.
As you explore Gurumayi's Message for 2018, you will begin to recognize how her Message manifests in your experience and in the world around you. What do you notice that reflects, or reminds you of, Gurumayi’s Message as you go through your day? We can make wonderfully insightful connections to Gurumayi’s Message when we pay attention, with an alert mind and senses, to our inner and outer environment.
These connections in turn can inspire our creativity, and you are warmly invited to contribute your creative expressions to the Siddha Yoga path website.
These expressions will contribute to a gallery on the website that will take many different forms.
- Artwork: paintings, drawings, sculptures, art installations, or mixed media
- Photography: images of nature; images of objects, dance, or movement; or still life images
- Computer-generated images.
Your contributions will give visitors to the galleries of Creative Expressions Inspired by Gurumayi’s Message new insights into their own understanding and experience of Gurumayi’s Message.
How to Send Your Creative Expressions to the
Siddha Yoga Path Website
- You are welcome to submit up to three images of your creative expressions at a time.
- Use a JPEG file format no larger than 2 MB in size for each image.
- You may submit your creative expressions throughout the year 2018.
- To submit your images, click on the link below.
- Select your creative expression’s theme from the dropdown menu before submitting.