Preparation for the Shaktipat Intensive
- Siddha Yoga meditation teachers Swami Kripananda and Meera Laube-Szapiro lead participants through the practices that Baba Muktananda named the four wheels of the Shaktipat Intensive—posture, breath, mantra, and meditation.
- These four essential practices will support your active participation in the Shaktipat Intensive.
- Siddha Yoga meditation teacher and host Asa Siegel speaks about the significance of the Shaktipat Intensive and shaktipat initiation.
This preparation is also held in Siddha Yoga Ashrams, meditation centers, and chanting and meditation groups. You are welcome to invite your friends and family to this event.
Before you begin the webcast:
- Schedule a time that allows you to participate without interruption.
- Prepare the space by ensuring it is supportive for meditation.
- Wear clothing that is comfortable for stretching.
- If you are new to the Siddha Yoga path, print and read this Glossary of terms used in the webcast.
Agreement with the Terms and Conditions of the webcast is required for participation. By launching the Shaktipat Intensive Preparation Satsang, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
|Duration: Approximately 55 minutes.
|For technical support, please e-mail email@example.com.