Dear Siddha Yogi,
Each year, on January 1, in A Sweet Surprise Satsang, Gurumayi Chidvilasananda gives her Message for the year.
On January 1, 2014, Siddha Yogis and new seekers received Gurumayi's Message for 2014. People are exploring the Message and discovering its many facets. Many have been sharing how the Message supports them in their sadhana and gives a new perspective to their daily life.
As people from all walks of life engage with Gurumayi’s Message, they are experiencing both practical benefits and esoteric revelations, and they are receiving tangible blessings. Through their pursuit of realizing this Message, its deeper meaning inspires...
- an oceanographer to detect the essential silence above the water and on the ocean floor,
- a musician to refine their musical skills and enter into the reservoir of sound itself,
- parents to recognize and support the natural ups and downs of their child's development,
- students to become aware of their own power to create space as they think, speak, and act,
- an artist to observe the movement of raindrops touching the earth and submerging in quietude,
- an engineer to follow the track of energy from its source to its final destination,
- a scholar to unearth the wisdom that has been confined to rare scriptures.
And now there is another sweet surprise from Gurumayi: it is Gurumayi's Message Artwork. Just as with Gurumayi's Message, there is much to study, practice, assimilate, and implement from receiving darshan of Gurumayi's Message Artwork for 2014.
Let me give you some advice for how to receive darshan of Gurumayi's Message Artwork. To benefit the most from your experience, set aside a minimum of fifteen minutes to do the following:
- First, be with the Message Artwork.
- Next, meditate.
- Then, if you have a few additional minutes, I encourage you to write in your journal.
Website Department Head