Janmadin ki Jay Jay! Gurumayi ki Jay Jay!
Gurumayi’s Birthday Satsang
June 24, 2019
Each year on June 24, Siddha Yogis and new seekers all over the world honor the birthday of our Shri Guru, Gurumayi Chidvilasananda.
This year we celebrated Gurumayi’s birthday in her presence with a live video stream satsang. The satsang was titled Janmadin ki Jay Jay! Gurumayi ki Jay Jay!
This title was first established for Gurumayi’s Birthday Satsang in 2017 upon the recommendation of Garima Borwankar and her sister, Vani Agrawal. The translation of this title is “Hail to the birthday! Hail to Gurumayi!”
Here you will find many elements from Gurumayi’s Birthday Satsang, including the following:
- A poem by Gurumayi: The Voice of the Breeze
- A Siddha Yoga Prayer for Gurumayi’s Birthday 2019
- The bhajan Thumaka Chalata Ramachandra by Saint Tulsidas, with a commentary by David Katz
- A Prayer and Benediction for Peace
- A story: A Little Bird with a Mission
You can also read the experiences of participants in the satsang from around the globe.