Skills for Open Staff Positions in the SYDA Foundation
Staff positions in the SYDA Foundation require various types of skills, below are some examples.
To apply for a staff position, please visit the How to Apply page.
- Art Direction and Design
- Communications, e.g. strategist, editorial reviewer
- Event Production, e.g. director, producer
- Finance, e.g. budgeting, accounting
- Food Services, e.g. cooking, baking, catering, restaurant experience, inventory, purchasing
- Gardening, e.g. landscape architect, horticulturalist, tree care specialist
- Information Technology, e.g. Windows network administration, help desk, database/dot-net development, web development
- Legal, e.g. intellectual property, insurance, international law
- Library Science, e.g. cataloging, reference, archiving
- Maintenance, e.g. carpentry, electric, plumbing, HVAC, appliance repair, project management
- Marketing, e.g. planner, research analyst, network coordinator
- Multimedia, e.g. video, audio, photography
- Office Administration, e.g. computer proficiency, documentation, filing, typing
- Project Management
- Website, e.g. developer, designer
- Writing, editing, copyediting, and proofreading.