Happy Holiday Season!
I am writing with information to support your participation in live video streams on the Siddha Yoga path website.
- Several hours before the start time of any live video stream, you can find information about the event on the homepage of the Siddha Yoga path website.
- Along with this information, you will see a clock that counts down the hours and minutes to the start time of the event.
- The live video stream begins 15 minutes before the start time of the event.
- The live video stream begins early so that you may easefully arrive in the Siddha Yoga Universal Hall. During this time, you can adjust the audio settings and video settings (e.g. making the window full screen) and get ready for the event.
- There will be a large button for the event on the homepage with the words “Streaming Now.” (Make sure to refresh your browser 15 minutes prior to the start time of the event in order to see this button.)
- Click the button and you will be directed to the page to access the stream.
- To begin streaming, click on the video player.
- If you want to participate in the live stream with translation into French, Hindi, or Spanish, click the link for the pertinent language above the video player.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Department Head